domingo, 2 de agosto de 2026

AMAZING PLACES, GREAT TALENT, GOOD ART, FOOD AND WONDERFUL SMILES

 

If you are going to Ecuador work with Francisco Guayasamin, 
He can plan any kind of trip you wish to take, highlands or Galapagos Islands
or the Amazon. He will get you there.

I was continuously surprised and pleased by all the places we visited.
He not only got me around to some wonderful places I had no idea existed.
Adding to an eye opening adventure.  I really enjoyed Francisco Guayasmin's great company,
practicality and sense of humor. 

The staff at the hotel was wonderful, my lousy Spanish skills made it hard to share
but they were there when I needed help 

I want to thank my very kind to  Francisco Guayasmin.
he was a shoulder to lean on when my feet hurt too much,
a grocery shopper and nurse when I ate the wrong things.

Thanks Ecuador for letting me visit and see some amazing places, great talent, good art,
wonderful smiles, good food and a wonderful example of a working Democracy dealing
with the challenges of providing services to the people and participating in the global community. 

Right now. I´m a retire living in Cuenca

Thanks Francisco.

Bob Doyle
from U.S.A.



For more information please contact to:
Phone & WhatsApp: (593) 986 588 404
or write to canelatravel@gmail.com 
Thank you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario