I’ve known Francisco Guayasamin for several years.
He has helped me with my travels to Ecuador each time I visit.
Francisco organized my daily tours and also round trip from the airport.
He´s very knowledgeable and took very good care of me.
He has helped me with my travels to Ecuador each time I visit.
Francisco organized my daily tours and also round trip from the airport.
He´s very knowledgeable and took very good care of me.
In my trips he took me on tours to
The Middle of the World, Cotopaxi National Park, The Teleférico de Quito and the old town
Took me to local restaurants, shopping for the best deals.
We visited the Papallacta Thermal Springs,
and had a fantastic 12 course dinner at Nuema to name but a few.
His recommendations were spot on.
His recommendations were spot on.
He had an answer or solution for everything I wanted. Even found me a dentist.
Also he was assisting me with some translation work and helping me with information about all
of the documents that I need to get my retirement visa
of the documents that I need to get my retirement visa
I totally recommend him for all your travel needs in Ecuador.
JOHANN ROUSSEAU
South Africa
For more information please contact to:
Mobile & WhatsApp: (593) 986 588 404
or write to canelatravel@gmail.com
or write to canelatravel@gmail.com
Thank you

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario