I had heard so much about how beautiful Ecuador is that I decided to visit.
Online, through the Ecuador Gay Travel website, I contacted Francisco Guayasamin,
and he planned my entire stay with different activities tailored to my interests.
and he planned my entire stay with different activities tailored to my interests.
Francisco's guiding style was very different from any I had experienced on previous trips,
not only because of his knowledge and enthusiasm,
but also because of his humanistic approach.
not only because of his knowledge and enthusiasm,
but also because of his humanistic approach.
In addition to visiting several interesting places, I also met several of his friends who,
regardless of their sexual orientation, were very kind to me and respect Francisco
because of his human rights activism in Ecuador.
regardless of their sexual orientation, were very kind to me and respect Francisco
because of his human rights activism in Ecuador.
I saw, for the first time in my life, several drag queens who were professional actors performing a play. Although I didn't understand Spanish, Francisco translated the play for me, and I was fascinated. I had never seen a play performed by drag queens in all my travels around the world.
Thanks to Francisco's work, I fell in love with Ecuador, especially the art in Quito—all kinds of art everywhere you look. I decided to return a second time with my best friend. Francisco once again captivated us by showing us new places and offering activities very different from the traditional tours offered by other travel agencies.
With his friends from MediArte, we explored the San Marcos neighborhood, enjoyed a tasting of
high-quality Ecuadorian coffee, bought sweets and cookies made by the nuns who still live in the monasteries, and visited the interiors of several colonial houses, learning about their history.
We also took a special tour where we learned about the Arab influence in several of the city's churches.
Francisco and his friends of MadiArte made us feel like true Ecuadorians.
high-quality Ecuadorian coffee, bought sweets and cookies made by the nuns who still live in the monasteries, and visited the interiors of several colonial houses, learning about their history.
We also took a special tour where we learned about the Arab influence in several of the city's churches.
Francisco and his friends of MadiArte made us feel like true Ecuadorians.
I will never forget the delicious corn tortillas prepared in a clay pot by a woman who sold them
with her daughter. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
with her daughter. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
By hiring Francisco as your tour guide, despite all the challenges we face as citizens in our own countries, he makes you fall in love with Ecuador and its people.
I highly recommend him.
I highly recommend him.
Thomas, from USA
For more information please contact to:
(593) 986 588 404 or canelatravel@gmail.com
Thank you

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario