Our dream was to visit Ecuador, and we found Francisco Guayasamin online.
He organized a personalized itinerary for us, allowing us to save time and money,
but above all, to experience much more of Ecuador than we could have on our own.
but above all, to experience much more of Ecuador than we could have on our own.
Our trip exceeded our expectations. We visited Quito, the Middle of the World monument,
and the Pululahua volcano, where people live inside the crater.
We also traveled to Baños de Agua Santa and were amazed by its landscapes.
Since we didn't have time to go to the Galápagos Islands,
Francisco offered an alternative and took us to Puerto López,
where I thoroughly enjoyed his guidance and company.
and the Pululahua volcano, where people live inside the crater.
We also traveled to Baños de Agua Santa and were amazed by its landscapes.
Since we didn't have time to go to the Galápagos Islands,
Francisco offered an alternative and took us to Puerto López,
where I thoroughly enjoyed his guidance and company.
I loved seeing Francisco's passion for his work. It's evident in everything he does.
I was also impressed by his knowledge of indigenous spirituality
and the respect and love they have for Mother Nature and all life.
I was also impressed by his knowledge of indigenous spirituality
and the respect and love they have for Mother Nature and all life.
Ecuador is an incredibly interesting country because of its diversity,
which Francisco understands very well.
which Francisco understands very well.
Thanks to Francisco, our dream of visiting Ecuador turned out even better than we imagined.
It was a wonderful experience.
It was a wonderful experience.
Erik from Sweden.
For more information please contact to:
(593) 986 588 404 or canelatravel@gmail.com
Thank you

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario